My husband and I are notorious for being last minute, and possibly the worst planners on the planet. Fortunately, I was lucky this year because I stumbled upon the ultimate gift for my dad a couple weeks ago. Generally, I am scrambling last minute to find the perfect thing, so for all you procrastinators out there, here’s to you! Have a great weekend with Dad.
1. Organic Wine of the Month Club, Order up some organic wines for Dad, $50 per month
2. You may need a chill pill with all the stress of wedding planning, but why not give one to Dad too. Chill Pill mobile speakers are great for the Dad that likes to listen to music, and watch movies anywhere, $50
3. Sodastream Jet Starter Kit for the crafty Dad. Let him go to town making his own flavorful soda. Could ultimately spell disaster, but should at least be a good time trying, $99.95
4. Best Dad Ever Cufflinks, no explanation needed, $45
5. The Art of Shaving Starter Kit because a clean refreshing shave is always in style, $25
6. J.Crew Shirt of the Month Club, just provide his size and J. Crew will take car of the rest, call 866.739.5944 for details